1) Type : "Do A Barrel Roll" and See the browser page do a roll on your screen...
2) Type : "Google Gravity" on google search box and click on the "I'm feeling lucky" button..
3) Type : "epic google" or "weenie google" and click on the "I'm feeling lucky" button..
4) Type : "http://www.google.com/doodles/" to check the Google Doodles for the various years...
The first Google Doodle was in honor of the Burning Man Festival of 1998. The doodle was designed by Larry Page and Sergey Brin to notify users of their absence in case the servers crashed. Subsequent Google Doodles were designed by an outside contractor, until Larry and Sergey asked then-intern Dennis Hwang to design a logo for Bastille Day in 2000. Hwang has been designing the Google Doodles ever since.Clicking on a Google Doodle links to a string of Google search results about the topic, which can drive a lot of traffic to unsuspecting sites.
5) Type : "www.google.com/pacman" and play Pacman
- If you want to play PacMan on single mode, click the Insert Coin button beside Google Search but if you want to play on multiplayer mode, click the Insert Coin button twice.
- Multiplayer mode controls: Arrow keys and A,S,D,W keys
6) Type: "Askew" or "Tilt" and click on the "I'm feeling lucky" button..
7) Type Illuminati backwards and add .com. See where it takes you.
There are many other Google easter eggs... feel free to share which one you like best...